Friday, October 9, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

Brandon, Olivia, & I went to Costco on the way home from my sister's house to pick up some pizza for dinner. Instead of Little Caesars. So instead of paying $15 for two pizzas & some breadsticks, we paid $66 for two pizzas, potato soup mix, shrimp cocktail, & the Snow White dvd.

While in line, the woman behind us says to Brandon, "Young man, can you help me move my cart up? It's so heavy." So of course he helped, feeling mighty proud & strong. By this time I was paying so I wasn't paying super attention to Brandon, but did notice he was helping her unload her groceries. I was quite impressed. When I was done paying, I said to Brandon it was time to go. So this woman says, "Brandon, you know how your mommy & daddy get paid for going to work? Well, you need to get paid for your work. Thank you for helping me." And hands him a quarter! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment