Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away



Come again some night :)

It took me TWO hours to drive from Natomas (where I work) to Folsom (where I had to go to the eye doctor). TWO hours. And 6" of water. At least the underside of my car is clean. Ugh!

And while I was at work, my kids were at my mom's house, having fun out in the rain. Yup. They're drawn to the rain like moths to a flame.

I'm so glad we went to the pumpkin patch yesterday! They were closed today, and I'm sure tomorrow will be every little boys' dream & every mothers' laundry nightmare.

We had so much fun there yesterday. I can't believe how big my kids are getting! The first time I went, Brandon was 1 1/2 & Olivia was about 5 months old. Now Brandon is 4 1/2 and Abbie is 15 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment