Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday...forever friends

This Friday we go WAY back...






I did this layout sometime in 2003-ish. At that time I was taking apart all three (or four?) photo albums I had from my years in Alpha Phi. They were all in the old magnetic albums, and since they were "pre-digital" I had included EVERY photo.

This layout celebrates my friend Lori. We were pledge sisters in Spring '97 at Alpha Phi, Beta Psi (SJSU). And we share a birthday (though she's older!). So naturally we were best friends. We're not as tight as we were then, but I still have VERY fond memories of that time in my life.

Some of  you reading this blog might recognize some other things in those photos: Disney Days during Fall Rush, Alex's "Guns & Lace" sign (that I neatly decorated with beer labels...yeah, I was cool like that), and our lovely black dresses that we used to wear knee-high stockings with. Yes, just like old ladies because it was too dang hot to wear pantyhose (and you had to wear hosiery). Oooh, we were such rebels.

Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment