Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project LIFE, 5/9 - 5/15


Happy Mothers' Day! David took the three kids to Petroglyph to make this awesome platter for me...exactly what I wanted :)


David got me this Mr. Coffee iced tea maker for Christmas. I *love* it! So much easier than boiling on the store, especially in the hot summer when I'm drinking at least a pot a day!


Brandon's preschool had a park day carnival on Wednesday instead of school. David was the lucky one to take all three kids...and they had a blast!


I love my washing machine & dryer!


Nothing says "happy" like a child blowing bubbles.


We went over to Green Acres nursery after baseball today & picked up a bunch of veggies for our garden: 8 tomatoes, 2 zucchini, 2 cucumbers, 1 eggplant, 1 watermelon, and 1 pumpkin. I can't wait until it all starts growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment