Monday, May 31, 2010

love

There's nothing better than a beautiful daddy-daughter moment, is there?


I got this photo by chance one afternoon & used it in my Project Life album. I also printed another (without the date) for me to scrap.

I was inspired by this layout on the October Afternoon blog. Obviously I only used one photo, but I did get to use a fun card from the Go Fly A Kite Line instead. Everything on this layout is from the Green Tangerine's May kit.

Originally I wanted my title on the lower right of the page, like the original layout. I even put it there (thank goodness for thickers that come up easily!) but didn't like it. So I put the thickers on the card instead & I think it worked much better.

These buttons came in the kit too. I usually just adhere them with glue dots, but I thought I'd spice it up by actually stitching them on for a change. I really like how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment