Thursday, May 20, 2010

something to be thankful for!


It's been a while since I've posted a layout :)

Between my non-stop photo madness during the week in my life and life in general, scrapbooking sometimes gets put on the back burner. Fortunately, last Sunday I had some free moments, thanks to Beauty & the Beast :)  It just took a few days to share...I was being lazy & didn't feel like changing lenses on my camera so I used my point & shoot. Which is a GREAT camera, but I couldn't get enough light without the flash. At least I got a photo finally!

I completed this layout of Easter using a sketch from Allison Davis' sketch book #4. The paper & woolies are from Basic Grey's Kioshi line. I think it's a very soft & springy line. I got a few extra sheets to cover some paper mache' letters at some point too.


I love how there's just a touch of bling in the woolie dragonfly. I used some thickers I had in my stash from the December GT kit.


I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for my journaling. The sketch does show strips of paper here, but I couldn't figure out what color to do. Then I remembered how Kristen has done a lot with tone on tone journaling strips, & it always looks great!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout! The paper is perfect for Easter. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great...love that BG...did you get it at 2peas?

    ReplyDelete