Sunday, August 1, 2010

de lovely

I just got some goodies in the mail from Two Peas in a Bucket. I haven't scrapped in a while because I was busy planning layouts & getting photos ready to be printed. And once I was done, I decided I needed some new supplies too!

I used a sketch from Allison Davis, volume three. I really like how she sketches in the patterned paper & accents. I think I'm starting to use a LOT more patterned paper (fun!) since I started using her design.

I got a bunch from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely line. I used a few sheets on this layout, along with some chipboard accents. I have a few more sheets waiting to be used on other layouts (along with the leftovers from this layout). The letter stickers for my title are SEI from a few years ago. It's a nice feeling to use up my stash; unfortunately with letter stickers I always end up with a bunch of random letters left over. Fortunately my four year old puts them to good use!



1 comment: