Monday, August 16, 2010

fathers' day

I really had fun doing this layout! I used a Becky Fleck sketch from Page Maps & changed it just a little bit. But the photo sizes are about the same.

For this layout I used a bunch of goodies from my April/May Green Tangerines kit (lots of October Afternoon Fly A Kite!), along with some Thickers & October Afternoon letter stickers from my stash.

The flower paper here is actually a journaling card that I cut down to the right size. It was fun to add some of these in along with the patterned paper.

Another journaling card, but this time I added some word stickers too. Love the little mini-banner on this one!

I overlapped the letter stickers here so they would fit on the journaling card trimmed down. I love the journaling cards & have fun figuring out new uses for them.

I made this flower by punching out circles in different sizes. Then I wet them, crinkled them up, and opened them back up to dry flat. Once they were dry, I layered them & put them together with a pink mini brad. This is basically the same technique I used on this layout here.

1 comment:

  1. This is CUTE! You should submit this one, love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete