Wednesday, August 18, 2010

splashing in the sprinklers

Our kids had so much fun splashing in the sprinklers at my sister in law's house this last June. And of course I had fun putting this layout together!

I used another Allison Davis sketch. I really like how she uses lots of patterned paper on her layouts, because I'll admit, I never was quite sure what to do with it all!


I found these yellow vinyl thickers on clearance on Two Peas, along with all the paper from American Crafts' Heat Wave line. The fun little letter stickers are Making Memories (?) and are from one of my GT kits from last summer.

The "flowers" (that look like a cross between flowers & sea shells) are from that line too! I simply pierced them & added a white mini-brad. You can really tell here, but they're semi-glittery too.

***Photo note: This time I took the pictures in the very sunny playroom, but not in direct light. And I took them in RAW mode so I could adjust the exposure & white balance. That's what I do with my regular photos, so it's not a big deal. I was just trying to be quick with my layout photos. Anyhow, I think I've got it down...kind of!***


No comments:

Post a Comment