Thursday, August 12, 2010

no greater love


I love this picture of Olivia & her great-grandma Mary. I could've done a layout of just that, but I like a few of the other photos too (like of them kissing). So I created the layout above, all from items I had sitting around waiting to be used! Yay!

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the photos, but found a cute sketch in an e-zine from Ella Publishing. The sample layout used a bunch of the papers seen here, and I was like, "hey, I have that stuff! I can use that idea!" So I did.

The blue paper is Sassafras from an old kit. The yellow is Cosmo Cricket, and also from an old kit. The flowers are Cosmo Cricket chipboard stickers that were purchased for another layout. The letters are actually white fabric & I painted them brown...come to think of it, I've never used them white! I think I've used them on a few layout & have always painted them brown. The button is from Jillibean Soup & was from an old kit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment