Thursday, May 19, 2011

january 2011

I finally finished my layout for January! Yay me! (Do you watch Suite Life too? Thanks to London I say this all. the. time.)

I had a lot of fun putting this page together using some Jillibean products from my stash & my January GTKC. Of course I based my layout on this sketch for Project 12.
06-january

I decided to type up my journaling, and I numbered each memory with the date it happened. Then I added these cute little number stickers from My Little Shoebox to each photo to correspond with the date it happened.

06-jan-1

The “buttons” on here are from the Jillibean cardstock sticker sheet. They were originally 1” circles, but they looked too big. So I punched them out with my handy 3/4” punch & they fit much better. The coolest part was that I had a nice open circle sticker left over! They could look cool on a different layout, but I used them to help hold the thread down on the back of the page.

06-jan-2

No comments:

Post a Comment