Monday, May 23, 2011

project life 5/15–5/22

 

PL-TuesdaySM

May Merriment topic: Food

Something you eat (a plate, a pot, a table):

I don’t think I have any photos of our everyday dishes: Casa Azul by Villeroy & Boch.

PL 05 15

 

Something edible:

The season’s first corn. Perfect, and never enough.

PL 05 16

 

With a prop:

Wasn’t sure what to shoot until I saw Brandon’s lunch box on the counter after school, waiting to be unloaded & cleaned.

PL 05 17

 

Food near it’s source:

I was struggling with this one until I saw someone mention “inside your fridge”…thank goodness it wasn’t a disaster in there!

PL 05 18

 

Something sweet:

A perfect topic for my birthday! I took the kids (& my mom) to Icing on the Cupcake after we picked Brandon up. This was actually Abbie’s cupcake (I had a chocolate mint one…yummy!), but it looked the most “birthday”.

PL 05 19

 

Strawberries:

A household staple this time of year.

PL 05 20

 

Food with metal (utensil?):

Just our Saturday morning Noah’s bagels box. No metal, but pure deliciousness.

PL 05 21

2 comments:

  1. That corn looks delicious! Love your week of photos! Great ideas for my daily photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos made me hungry this week! :) LOVE your awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete