Wednesday, May 25, 2011

project life 5/1–5/7

 

(playing catch-up)

May Merriment: Flowers

Some days I took pictures of flowers, some days I didn’t.

 

It was Olivia’s birthday party today, so no flowers Smile Just the gang of giggly girls!

PL 05 01

 

Olivia had her kindergarten assessment today, so afterwards we went to Starbucks for breakfast.

PL 05 02

 

(photograph a flower with a wide aperture)

a rose in our front yard; f/1.8, 1/2500, iso 400

PL 05 03

 

Giving my car a very much needed wash!

PL 05 04

 

(photograph a backlit flower)

I cut some roses from the front & set them in the window by the kitchen sink. I love how they look in the olive jar vase!

PL 05 05

 

Kindergarten Mother’s Day tea. We all had to dress in our fanciest clothes for a special surprise day, put on by the kids.

PL 05 06

 

Helmets all lined up on the bench, ready to play ball!

PL 05 07

No comments:

Post a Comment