Saturday, November 13, 2010

25 things about me

1. I always said I wanted to take five years off of work, and pop my kids out boom boom boom. Little did I know how well God was listening, because that’s pretty much what happened!
2. I could eat sushi every night, and before kids we ate it twice a week (it seemed).
3. I love to scrapbook.
4. I hate cleaning the house.
5. I love selling my kids' old clothes on ebay.
6. I make the best lemon merinque pie.
7. I hated being pregnant the first two times, and my third pregnancy was AMAZING! I'd love to be pregnant again :)
8. I have a serious sweet tooth.
9. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate & Peanut Butter from Baskin-Robbins. Perfect bittersweet chocolate with salty peanut butter.
10. I love cooking with my kids.
11. I was the editor of my high school newspaper.
12. I've had toe-nail polish on as long as I can remember. As in, I barely remember what my naked toes look like!
13. I've had three scheduled c-sections...I've never felt a contraction.
14. I can't stand open closet doors.
15. I was in a sorority in college.
16. I learned to drive a car on a stick shift.
17. I can't use dirty bathrooms. When I was pregnant & super sick I made David help me find a clean one so I could throw up.
18. I love that my sister & my parents live so close to us now.
19. I've worn contact lenses since I was 16.
20. I love going to church.
21. I love cranking up the radio in my car super loud, rolling down the windows, and singing along. I probably look like a crazy lady in my minivan, but I don’t care. 
22. I love baseball! When's the season start already?
23. I love my friends from MOPS!
24. I’ve dislocated my knee three times: in 8th grade, 9th grade, & in college. The first two times weren’t too bad. The last time I had to have my boyfriend drive me everywhere for two months because I couldn’t drive. To say it sucked is putting it mildly..
25. I'm still in denial that I'm getting older...and I’ve actually convinced my four year old that I’m only 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment