Wednesday, November 3, 2010

just kick it

44-just-kick-it

I had so much fun with this layout! I’ve been snapping pictures at most of Brandon’s soccer games, so I had a TON to choose from. I was able to narrow it down some, then picked a sketch from Alison Davis’ sketchbook #6. Then I narrowed down my photos a bit more until I was happy with my layout (I do a lot in Photoshop Elements before I print anything).

44-just-kick-it-3

The sketch I used had a lot of stars in it, which worked perfectly with this American Crafts paper I still had (& wanted to use). I drew some stars in Photoshop & printed them on the backs of the patterned paper I wanted to use. Then I inked the edges & adhered them to the page. I popped up some, and used the cool “buttons” in place of others.

44-just-kick-it-2

I had already used some of this collection on another layout, but I had saved the soccer ball, knowing Brandon was going to play soccer.

44-just-kick-it-1

No comments:

Post a Comment