Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ABCs of me

 

I first answered these in April 2009 on Facebook. And now I’m answering them again on my blog, because I can Smile

A - Age: 34

B - Bed size: Cal King

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathrooms

D - Dog's names: Toby

E - Essential start your day item: caffeine!

F - Favorite color: turquoise

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'9"

I - Instruments you play: flute in jr high

J - Job title: wife, mommy, speech therapist

K - Kid(s): Brandon 5, Olivia 4, Abbie 2

L - Living arrangements: house

M - Mom's name: Carol

N - Nicknames: Mom

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none!

P - Pet Peeve: When I get accused of being the grammar police by my husband…don’t marry a speech therapist if you don’t want your speech corrected

Q - Quote from a movie: “I gave her my heart & she gave me a pen.”

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: 6am

U- Underwear: yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets

W - Ways/Reasons you run late: 3 kids

X - X-rays you've had: my knee

Y - Yummy food you make: everything :)

Z - Zoo favorite: anything that isn't sleeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment