Sunday, November 21, 2010

december daily foundation

 

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I was prepping my digital December daily pages.

This is what I’ve done so far:

sample-day-1

I downloaded Ali Edwards’ digital overlays (which includes the foundations for the right handed pages) as well as the layered templates for the left hand side. While in Photoshop Elements, I added white paper to the bottom of all the right pages. I can type my journaling on it (or handwrite on it after it’s been printed) or add in a patterned paper if I don’t have anything write that day. The patterned paper for my background is Jack Frost from Basic Grey’s digital Dasher collection (at 40% opacity). I’ll add in the other digital elements I picked up after I add the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment