Saturday, November 21, 2009

...15 years later

This last August my high school class had it's 15th year reunion...wow! Our first, thanks to Facebook. I finally got around to scrapping it last night at Scrappy Hour. All of the goodies are from the August Kit, which I knew I wanted to use from the moment I got the kit. I also knew in my head how I wanted to do my layout.

Or so I thought.

A day or two ago my friend Brenda posted this layout, using our friend Kristen's sketch of this layout. I really liked the sketch, but didn't give it much thought initially. As I was cropping my photos though, I kept seeing her sketch in my head. So...needless to say, I used it too!


1 comment:

  1. Holy cow...I had no idea you were working on this last week! You should have told me! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete