Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Palm Springs

David's dad & stepmom moved to Palm Springs right after Brandon was born. After having visited down there twice, I can honestly say they couldn't have picked a better place to move, except maybe Hawaii or Florida. But then we couldn't afford to visit very often!

We've stayed at the Indian Wells Resort & LOVE it! Basically we go & play in the pool the entire time we're there. We did also visit David's step mom & grandma (the kids only great grandma).



For this layout, I finally got to use a layout design from Becky Higgins that I'd torn out quite a few years ago. Turns out my friend Brenda used the same layout recently too! I also got to use more of my goodies from the May Kit from Green Tangerines, as well as some fun Cosmo Cricket Snorkel stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment