Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We're all decorated!

Well, not exactly...

I mentioned my cool Christmas letters last week, and my mom has been busy decorating. David put our fall decorations away last week for me (yay! Thank you!). So our family room was a bit bare.

Until Brandon decided to make me some "decorations". Bless his heart! He's only 4 1/2, so he made his first decoration out of Lego. Then he decided that Batman was a better theme for the holidays. Yippee!

In an attempt to change our Christmas theme, we asked how he could play with his toys if they were up on the mantel; he told us he would just play with his other toys until Christmas was over. I don't think he knows it's a month away.

I'm hoping that if I enlist his help when I pull my decorations out this weekend, he won't mind pulling his down. If not...well, we'll be celebrating a Batman Christmas here!



No comments:

Post a Comment