Saturday, November 28, 2009

March




I have an album for each of my kids chronicling (is that a word? looks funny!) their first year. I got the idea from a Becky Higgins article in Creating Keepsakes back in like 2003. Way before kids! But I love her scrapbooking style & really liked her approach.

Each album starts with a title page (duh), then layout about their nursery, my pregnancy, our family tree (haven't done Abbie's yet), their birth, first visitors, and then one layout per month for the first year. I do an additional one for their first Christmas & also their birthday. Then on the last page I take an "end of your first year" photo on the night before their first birthday. It's a shot of their "end" :)

I like this approach to scrapbooking. It's simple and do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment